Thursday, January 9, 2014

My Interests In Drama


 My Interests In Drama

       I remember taking part in my first play when I was in 4th grade. It was Charlie And The Chocolate Factory. I didn't have any major roles in the play since I was just an "Oompa Loompa" but I'll always remember that experience. I guess I've always had a passion for being under the spot light and hearing people clap for me.
      I enjoy watching plays too. When I went to New Work in 2010, I watched my first play which was Spamalot by Monty Python. I enjoyed it tons and I remember convincing my parents to take me to watch Lion King too!     I like Drama because it helps build confidence in people. These are lifelong lessons which help us in any aspect of our lives.Drama helped me get rid of the shyness that I used to possess which in turn helped me become a better speaker. I feel like it’s the one class where everyone shows their true self and isn't afraid of being what they want to be. 
   
Link to my Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment